13.1.08

for seye

So Seye Iwarere says to me, "Hey Gordon, when are you gonna put up another g-damn blog? I'm sick and tired of your steel sculptures." To say the least, I was surprised by his candor and threatened by his demeanor, although by now I should be used to it. Obviously there was only one thing I could do. Post a new post. I'll conclude with an age-old question posed by the great Abraham Lincoln (who I wish was running for presidency this year btw):

Would you rather have sex with someone with no arms or no legs?


(I think I'll make a daily 'would you rather' post...spice up my blog appeal)

6 comments:

Seye said...

lol you're crazy. (definitely no arms)

Esthertainment said...

yeah right seye....NO LEGS, is the RIGHT answer...duh.

Andy said...

most def no arms. seye is right here, trust me.

Andy said...

the real question is: would you rather have sex with someone that has extreme t-rex arms or someone with extreme big-toe thumbs?

Daniel Bauman said...

methinks i like this idea. methinks seye is conclusively right.

methinks extreme t-rex arms are impossible, because t-rex arms are underdeveloped. {before t-rexs evolved into killer whales (duh)}

Lanny said...

Trying to play nubsies?